Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By visiting this website and its related pages, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are not allowed to use or access this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
It is our right to decline and refund any order or campaign (Paid or Promo) that we see unsuitable for any reason.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information, service or software) on Info Media Consultancy’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Info Media Consultancy’s web site.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Info Media Consultancy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Info Media Consultancy’s website are provided “as is”. Info Media Consultancy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Info Media Consultancy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Info Media Consultancy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Info Media Consultancy’s Internet site, even if Info Media Consultancy or a Info Media Consultancy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Info Media Consultancy’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Info Media Consultancy does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Info Media Consultancy may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Info Media Consultancy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Info Media Consultancy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Info Media Consultancy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Info Media Consultancy’s website shall be governed by the laws of UAE without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Terms of Service is subject to change without any further notice.